Norco® Economy Shoulder Pulley
Regular price $ 11.50
- COMPLEMENT TO PHYSICAL / OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY –Norco Shoulder Pulleys are commonly seen in the OT and PT Clinics for controlled, passive, non-resistive exercises. Our Economy Shoulder Pulley is affordable to allow for continued physical and occupational therapy at home, the office and while traveling.
- SMOOTH, QUIET, COMFORTABLE OPERATION – Durable plastic pulley mechanism operates smoothly and quietly while also helping to resist door scratches. Ergonomic built-up handles provide a comfortable grip and are made from molded plastic that can be easily wiped clean.
- EASY TO USE – Comes pre-assembled to set up in minutes for use. Simply place non-slip webbed strap buckle over the top of door or between hinged side of door and close door to secure for overhead or lateral exercises. Easily removed by opening the door. Also available with a bracket to keep pulley at the ready on a fully functioning door. Search using B084D44KZD.
- ADJUST TO PREFERENCE – Comes with 6 ½ feet of polypropylene rope that can be adjusted to various door heights, individual height or exercise needs. Customize to range of motion ability for use while standing, seated or lying down.
- INCREASE FLEXIBILITY / MOBILITY GENTLY AND GRADUALLY – Perform slowly and with control to help recover from Torn Rotator Cuff, Shoulder Surgery or Frozen Shoulder. Helps to increase range of motion for those who suffer from Arthritis, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Impingements, or whom have suffered from a Stroke.